Braided rugs are a great way to enhance the beauty of your home. Choosing the right braided area rug can create a homey feeling in every room and can even extend the life of the carpeting underneath them. When comparing home braided area rugs, it is a good idea consider the room that they will be placed in and the amount of space of available. Here are some things to keep in mind to make the selection process easier: Show More...
- Choose durable fabrics and solid, dark patterns for high traffic areas. Braided wool rugs, because of their natural stain resistant properties are popular choices.
- Measure the amount of space available before ordering. This will ensure that the rug you choose is exactly the right size and will help avoid the disappointment that comes with realizing that something that you have ordered is too big or too small.
- When purchasing a braided area rug to go under a dining room table, take into account the space that chairs , stools, and other nearby objects will occupy. Choose a rug that is large enough so that all of the pieces of the dining set can fit on it.
- For an immediate visual affect, spread newspaper across the floor of the area that the rug will cover. This will give you a definite idea of how much space the rug will take up, and whether it will be in the way of any objects or doorways.
- Is the rug meant to accent your existing carpet or flooring or detract from it? As accent pieces, braided rugs work best when their colors and texture compliment the colors and style of the floor without overpowering it. If you are trying to cover existing flooring, bright colors and bold patterns work best.
For more tips and decorating ideas, and to view our frequently updated inventory of the best braided discount rugs at the best prices available, be sure to bookmark us and visit often. Show Less...